2009年8月13日星期四

♡♡WoRk♡♡

14/08/2009

To day i nid to work because of nothing to do in the house!!
so i cannt acc my dear liao!!
bt nvm lar!! i knw my dear sure will forgv me.
CoS U r treat me SO So sO So kindly !!!
SO THANK DEAR!!!
but tis morning thk of wan to work then reli no mood jor!!!
bt nvm lar!! dly promise ppl thg must do well !!
so dear u too oo!! dun always promise ppl de thg din do ark!!!
if nt good wan da pi gu de ark!!hehe
and just now receive a msg fen sian is bck from Kl!!
Reli SUPRISE cos yesterday dear oni at kfc talk about her!!!
she is bck mayb is wan to visit her brother i think cos of sick!!
DEAR now so early i wake up anddun wan call u 1st cos of wan u slp more more ar!!!hehe
so my lovely dear dun angry me oo!!!
i will call u at 9 cos i think when nite o`clock u oni can wake up!!
cos u is lan fan g lai de mar!!! wakaka
enan ok lar!! i wan help my mami do some house work 1st !!!
c u later!!!!
dear!!! misS u !!! and love u !!! muacKkKzXzZXx

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页