2009年9月9日星期三

<>
09/09/2009

Long time din create my blog dly!!!
And oso don knw wan write wat!!
This few week i m having my try exam!!@@
really damn sad is my malay is not pass!!!T___T
i reli got do and oso hv study not like last time always ply and ply and ply!!!
But i get tis result really make me so so so moodly==
And cry whole afternoon!!==
anyway it is not SPM now a days i will more hardworking then last time to get good result!!^^
GOOD LUCK TO ME when at SPM!!
i hope my B.MAlayu can PASS!! i hope!!==
and oso hope my LAZY worm can kill by my WIll!!!

TO DAY IS A SPECIAL DAY OF MY LIFE TOO!!
cos is 2009/09/09 a day tat meaning long...
at tat moment i will wish i can together with u as long as we can!!
and learn to forgive our wrong!!rite?hehe
muackkkx!!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页